The new JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator
Customer driven design.
Over four years of customer input and continuous refinement has resulted in a machine worthy of being called the ‘2nd Gen’ of the venerable JuiceBox Portable Solar Generator.
Our two-year warranty is the best in our industry and is only possible thanks to the quality of our gear. If you have trouble with any of our equipment that we cannot resolve through phone support, ship us the machine and we will repair or replace and ship it back to you at our cost.
The JuiceBox G2 is a rugged portable Solar Generator that fits securely within a fat 50 caliber ammo can, yet slides in or out without tools.
CNC machined chassis, electrically isolated from the metal ammo can.
On a single charge, the JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator can do any one of the following:
- Charge a typical laptop seven times
- Charge a Smart Phone 60 times
- Charge a Cell Phone 90 times
- Run an I-Pad® for nearly 120 hours
- Run a portable radio for weeks
- Run a GPS for 170 hours
- Run a desktop fan for 25 hours
- Light up a campsite for several nights
The Powerful JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator – Imagine a briefcase sized waterproof box that can silently power your PC, laptop, radio, fans, small television, and more. it will easily charge your phone, Ipad, tablet… any common portable device. When it needs recharging, simply plug it into the wall or use a solar panel.
No gas, no fumes, silent, waterproof.
JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator SPECIFICATIONS:
Please Note: We always publish full specs on our gear, right here on our website. Please do your research before you buy. We love informed customers!
- Case is enameled steel, welded at all seams, and waterproof when closed.
- Hinged lid is sealed with a continuous rubber gasket and is removable.
- Modified sine-wave inverter provides 450 watts constant, 900 watts surge.
- Two AGM batteries totaling 360 WH (30 AH). Sealed, spill-proof, and maintenance free.
- Compatible with ‘Drop-In’ LiFePO4 batteries, like this one (Two batteries required).
- Battery life is 300 to 400 cycles – replacements are easy to find, cost less than $75 for the pair, and install without tools.
- Sophisticated Power Meter displays amps volts and watts in real time, plus accumulated data.
- 20 amp circuit breaker protects sensitive components—no fuses to replace or worry about.
- Two marine-grade 12 volt sockets for all common automotive devices.
- Two switchable Anderson Power Pole connections for high-power, Low-loss 12 volt power.
- Two 115 VAC outlets to power common AC devices.
- 2 USB ports, each an independent 3 amp transformer, for powering and charging phones, tablets, games, etc.
- 3.5 amp automatic AC charger, three stage, with worldwide voltage compatibility.
- 5 amp, three stage Solar Controller, easily handles up to 60 watts of solar input.
- Tough, mil-spec foam and four rubber feet ‘float’ the system within the can to absorb vibration and jarring.
- The JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator Dimensions: 7.25” x 8.5″ x 11” Weight: 29 lbs
The JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator’s lower storage cubby is 1″ tall, 10.5″ wide, and 8.5″ deep. It can carry documents, accessories, or even a tablet or small laptop. Our optional modified 27 watt Solar panel also fits!
Above, the JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator is shown with the chassis slid partially out of the can.
There are three machined pockets for some handy accessories… a pen, a folding razor blade, and one of our Nano LED’s. These items are included with the JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator.
To the right, you see the AC charging cord. This is attached to the JuiceBox G2 so it cannot be lost, stashes out of the way if it is not needed, and is 24″ long when extended.
Above, a rear view of the exposed JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator. The primary structure is made from CNC machined HDPE. This tough material, combined with mortise and tenon construction and stainless fasteners, creates an incredibly strong, rigid chassis.
Please note: If the JuiceBox G2 is larger than you need, or if you don’t really need the inverter, consider our Cadet MK1 LiFePo4 Power Station.
JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator, with (2) 15 AH AGM batteries
Please allow three weeks for delivery.
$610 USD + $25 shipping within the U.S.
Bundle and save: for a limited time, get the new JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator with the 27 watt solar panel and free shipping for $695.00
JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator, NO BATTERIES
$540 USD + $20 shipping within the U.S.
(If you want to buy your own, or want to use drop-in LiFePo4 batteries, like these
The ideal companion to the JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator
27 watts of solar, ultra slim. Modified by us to fit inside the lower storage cubby of the JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator.
Comes with a 10 foot extension cable and plugs directly into the JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator.
Our new KlickStands are a useful enhancement to the JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator:
SOLD IN PAIRS ONLY
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 50 STATES
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
CLICK HERE for the KlickStand product page…
Often overlooked, but one of the smartest little accessories:
The male to male cigarette cord allows you to connect a JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator to a vehicle. If the vehicle has a dead battery, let the JuiceBox G2 charge the battery for at least a few minutes, then start up! If the JuiceBox G2 needs a charge, the same cable works in reverse, and your vehicle can charge the JuiceBox G2.
I have used this exact product many times, and have been very happy with the quality. It is nice, thick wire and the plugs themselves are heavy duty, tough enough to tolerate getting stepped on or beat up a bit… It is important to note that this cable is NOT fuse-protected. This allows the potentially higher-amperage draw (like from a dead vehicle battery) to occur without blowing a fuse.
We do not sell this item. Amazon has a great price. Click link below:
Sometimes, moving some air (even a little) can be very important. A breeze on your face can make the difference in getting restful sleep, it can stop condensation in a tent, or move warm air from a heat source to the rest of a room. A small fan can also keep HAM gear or other electronics from overheating. I originally bought a few of these at a big box store, simply because they were so cheap and I was curious. As it turns out, they work surprisingly well, draw very little power, and the gooseneck is a perfect way to make it point where you want.Stay cool, hook one to your JuiceBox Portable Solar Generator.
We actually use these in our shop. Every bench has one, and our technicians use this exact fan to test USB circuits as the JuiceBox G2 Portable Solar Generator is being built. As you can imagine, they get a workout. After three years, we have only broken two of them. Surprising quality for what almost appears to be a toy. Amazon link below:
Mini USB Desktop Fan [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]